Wednesday, 5 July 2017

it has been years, isn't?

assalamualaikum

hi. i know it's a little bit weird bcs out of nowhere, without telling anyone, here i am! i'm back as a blogger after few years i've been leaving this blogging world. if i'm not mistaken, i was in this blogging world since high school, 2011 i guess. dah lama, cuma menyepi kejap bcs i need to focus on my studies in high school (kejap ape dah habis diploma dah baru start balik 😂) after i finished my high school studies, i furthered my studies at UniSZA. "wait, UniSZA? i've never heard it before, where is it?" well as you guys know, todays' technologies or internet have a very useful website which we used to call it Google. so you can do a lil bit research about this university. it is interesting, isn't? of course not haha chill okay, i'm just kidding (but you better do it haha) oh anyway, i'm sorry for my broken english, but i don't care actually bcs this blog is belong to me teehee.

so in case you guys already forgot who i am, here is a picture of me (for those who have been forgetting me from this blogging world eheh) kk i'm joking. nobody's missing me right now hahha just accept the facts la!



oh yeah since we're still in Syawal month, i think it is not too late for me to wish you all a very Happy Eid everyone! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin ❤️ for those who know me, i'm so sorry for all my wrongdoings since the first time we know each other, that might hurt your feelings, mad at you or else. from the bottom of my heart, i'm truly sorry. wish that we could be better in our friendship, insyaAllah ❤️ if you're aware, how fast the time has passed, right? in a blink of an eye, it's already 2017 and here i am, a sweetie 20 years old girl, who is going to further her studies for degree. wish me luck! the faster the time has passed, the more we age, the higher our maturity level, let's be the better person than before, shall we? ☺️

so eventually, Happy Eid again! i didn't expect that i could write this so-not-long-essay entry bcs i just wrote what has crossed my mind aha! insyaAllah i'll try to keep in touch through my upcoming entries. for all school students, welcome back to school, raya dah habis haha. for those IPT students that are enjoying your sem holiday or what so ever, happy holiday. thank you for spending your time reading my entry, so see you soon.

byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment